OFFER ROCKFEST AS A GIFT!Rockfest is the best present ever for your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your son, your daughter, your friends or your grandma! A printable PDF gift card is available here!
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
In order to help out those of you who are financially strapped, we are offering a payment plan in 5 payments for your order. A $10.00 payment plan fee ($2.00 per payment) will be charged for this option. This option is available in limited quantity.
- Payment 1
20% of total amount (+ full service charge and shipping fees) - Date of purchase
- Payment 2
20% of total amount - Friday March 3, 2017
- Payment 3
20% of total amount - Friday April 7, 2017
- Payment 4
20% of total amount - Friday May 5, 2017
- Payment 5
20% of total amount - Friday June 2, 2017
Your first payment will serve to secure your ticket(s). You must manually pay all subsequent payments at the above dates -- an email with a payment link will be sent on each of those dates.
Your order will only be shipped on June 2nd once we receive the final payment.
IMPORTANT: If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined or not paid on time, in whole or in part, then all of the following will apply: (i) your order and your tickets will be cancelled (ii) any payment received as of that date will be kept by Montebello Rockfest as partial offset for your default, (iii) you will still owe the balance of the full amount due for each ticket and you authorize Montebello Rockfest and Thepointofsale.com to charge your credit card for any balance due, (iv) Montebello Rockfest and Thepointofsale.com will be entitled to pursue all of their legal and equitable remedies to recover the full payment from you, and (v) you agree to pay all costs of collection incurred by Montebello Rockfest or Thepointofsale.com, including legal fees, that they may incur in collecting the balance of each ticket price. Payment plan tickets are subject to all of the other terms of the ticketing agreement.
PHYSICAL OUTLETSFor those who prefer purchasing in person, St-Jean opening day tickets are available now in limited supplies at all Empire stores in Quebec and several local shops.
UPGRADE YOUR ORDER TO ULTIMATE VIP!For only $10.00 extra on your order, you can have a chance to win an upgrade for your entire order to Ultimate VIP! A winner will be randomly selected among everyone who adds this option to their order. The winner will be announced on June 20th!
GET THE ROCKFEST LOGO TATTOOED BY ALEX MARTELFollowing the release of our video log in which Alex Martel tried to tattoo a Rockfest logo and a Yessir Miller tattoo to two tattoo artists, many of you have been asking to get one as well. It is now possible to add to your order the option of getting a Rockfest logo tattooed by the Founder himself, either in Montreal, Quebec City or Gatineau-Ottawa!
- Please take note that all wristbands (weekend passes) and parking passes bought online will be mailed starting in April. It is important not to wear your wristband before the event. Any damaged or non-functional wristbands will not be accepted.
- We use RFID technology with wristbands that contain a chip, so we highly recommend that you don’t purchase your tickets from scalpers or any third parties, as these wristbands might not be activated/valid and you will be denied entry if that is the case.
- All VIP ticket holders will receive an email closer to the event with detailed instructions on how to get your package at the festival. Please add [email protected] to your safe list to make sure this email doesn’t land in your spam filter.
- All sales are final. No exchanges, no refunds.
- You must activate your wristbands online here before the festival!
GUIDELINES FOR WRISTBANDS
- Do not wear your wristband before your arrival at the festival! You might damage the wristband or the chip by doing so; we won't accept any damaged, cut or modified wristbands, nor wristbands with a non-functional chip. We won't replace any damaged or non functional wristbands.
- Do not lose your wristband! We will not replace any lost wristbands.
- Do not bend, cut or rip out the chip (the piece of plastic with text).
- Do not microwave your wristband. It's just a pretty bad idea.
- Each person must activate their wristband online ahead of time: thepointofsale.com/activate/rockfest
- You must wear the wristband and tighten it on your wrist so it won't come off. Do not cut the exceeding ends. You'll be able to shower, swim or have sex with the wristband without any problems.
- At your arrival, you can simply walk up to the entrances, have your chip beeped on the portals and come in! If you exit the festival grounds, don't forget to have your chip beeped at the exit, otherwise you won't be able to come back in.
- If you have any problems, there will be a box office on site.